I know it’s Wednesday, but I have an excuse. I’m late because I was hanging out here. It was time for birthday shenanigans, malarkeys and capers. I tried to sort out things for yesterday, but was blinded by a skinful of seafood, cheese, lawn tennis, love, gifts, happy songs in four-part harmonies arranged especially that made me cry. Not to mention (lots of) champagne. Tant pis.
Excuses and contrition aside, I’ve got lots to share this week. Comment if you like. It’s nice to know you’re out there.
1. Hanneli always makes my day. She’s on the right. That’s Anja on the left.
2. Shakespeare had the words, right? (via here)
3. A purple, drippy hive by Andrew Bannecker.
4. Does Susanna Bauer have too much time on her paws or is she simply brilliant?
I’m pondering it’s the latter.
5. Look closely and you’ll see Noah’s Ark in the bark (poet. knew it) (via here).
6. Love the Duck’s Doc Marten brogues.
7. Oh, look. It’s another person holding up something beautiful. This time it’s Francis Ooi.
8. A perfect photo by Lindsey Kemp.
9. The perfect handprinted wallpaper by Grow House Grow.
10. The Sartorialist’s prettiest find to date.
Apologies again for the tardiness. Back to regular programming next week. Promise.
For more of my finds, come and visit me on Pinterest.