This week has a vintage-y feel to it. Not on purpose. Just a nice surprise. Oh, and a few other modern pieces and bits too. Just to keep you en pointe.
1. A Polaroid camera and stripy jumper via Profound. Shades of tweenhood.
2. Green tie, red jumper, tweed jacket via Shiny Squirrel. Shades of teenhood.
3. The obligatory water picture via Oracle Fox.
4. Einstein. The ultimate beautiful mind.
5. The perfect mini planter for my succulents via Design Sponge.
6. Need this typewriter – via A Lovely Being - for work on novels. No chance of internet distraction.
7. It’s The Hunger Games meets Lana Del Rey meets Nicki Minaj in this beauty shoot via FGR.
8. Unicorns do exist. So says Hviit.
10. Love this piece by Helen Birch via That Kind of Woman. Love.
For more of my finds, come and visit me on Pinterest.