It’s Spring. Hooray! And while I’ve got vases of daffodils dotted around the house, I need to say a quick thanks to my hard–working succulents. They have, after all, stayed green and happy though the deep, dark British winter. There are the flapjacks I propagated from the plant my mum keeps on her veranda in Sydney, the crown of thorns-y one struck from a pot Mr Mr found in Battersea Park, and the several money plants I made from a tiny piece I picked from a big pot outside my neighbours house in Dubai.
Fashion also has a thing for succulents at the mo. They’ve been appearing right and left and middle in editorials. And here are some of my favourites – plus some photos and bits I’ve been collecting too.
1. Naty Chabanenko by Hunter & Gatti for Vogue Spain via FGR.
2. Cactus via Vesuvius.
3. Angela Lindvall by Jean-François Campos for Vogue Latin America via FGR.
4. Jeremy Harwell‘s space via Decor8.
5. Regina Feoktistova by Andrew Yee for How to Spend It via FGR.
6. Shoes and succulents via Stylestalker.
7. Good Erdle via Design Sponge.
8. Close up via Return to Me.
9. Heide Lindgren by Zoltan Tombor for You Inspire via FGR.
10. Katie Rodgers drew a cactus for PaperFashion.