1. This is my friend Caroline. During the 20 minutes we spent catching up at Somerset House during London Fashion Week, 587 street style photographers asked to take her picture. Here’s one by Kris Atomic.
2. I love how Liselotte Watkins draws fashion. It has real 70s vibe, and I don’t think it’s just because of her subject.
3. I’ve been obsessed with Frida Kahlo for years – everything from her art and politics to her love life and travels. Thanks, Fashion’s Most Wanted for publishing this pic. I don’t think I’ve seen it before.
4. Hammocks and swimsuits and set curls, oh my (via Leaves You Wanting More).
5. Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes has quirky tastes – such as putting a dinosaur on her end table. Divine.
6. Pulled apart I shouldn’t really like this photo of Lucyna by Matyna Galla. Tiaras? No. Blue eye shadow? No. Nude lip? No. But altogether? Wowsers. (Via FGR)
7. When it comes to shoes, my taste has always veered towards Man Repelling. See these boots worn by Caroline Issa via Stylist’s Muse.
8. We Are Handsome is still tormenting me with images of summer. I might have to stop reading their blog.
9. Back to winter and this clever clogs Kebnekaise pouf.
10. Wide-legged aqua pants and a red parka via Wayne Tippetts. I reckon I could cobble that look together, though if a stiff breeze whipped up, I’d probably look like a windsock.