I’ve been a-scavenging like crazy across the waves of the cyber-web.
Hope you like my bits and pieces.
1. I love old-school Hollywood – like this photo of the beautiful Gene Tierney via the We Are Handsome blog.
2. Oh, Garance and your Rag and Bones (<— watch it, it’s funny) and your delicious new print for Kate Spade, how I adore you so.
3. And, to be fair, here’s one from The Sartorialist. I wore something like skeleton garb this when our fourth-grade class did the Danse Macabre, but that’s a whole other story.
4. Oh, and it’s London Fashion Week at the moment, so that should have a mention. Meet the Mulberry Monster – the (un)official mascot.
5. Charlie May‘s buckles and straps and leather via The Style Crusader.
6. How lovely. Photo help and beautiful type via Living in the Still.
7. Macoto Murayama makes pretty flowers with a computer. Geeky clever.
8. Vanessa Jackman is my street style hero. And I love green shoes.
9. Design Sponge has found the perfect salt and pepper shakers via Ladies & Gentlemen.
10. I couldn’t resist including this photo I took at the Selfridges’ Words Words Words pop-up library. Do you think I should make it my new header?
To see my other finds this week, come and visit me on Tumblr or Pinterest.
Follow i am not a celebrity//twitter//facebook//bloglovin//tumblr//pinterest.