I usually don’t discriminate with my discoveries, but this week i am not a celebrity is being taken over by all things Australian (like you didn’t know) – Tumblr Tuesdays can be no different. Here are some of my favourite pics posted by or featuring my compatriots. Enjoy.
2. Oracle Fox‘s Amanda (you have to check her out) posted this stunning pic from Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong.
3. New season figs and blue cheese via Rohan Anderson and Whole Larder Love (this talented guy makes me incredibly homesick).
4. I think Geneva from A Pair & A Spare is Hong Kong based, but rumour has it she’s an Aussie. I love her DIY projects, especially these homemade neon cuffs.
5. OK, I know. But it was taken during the Stylestalker lookbook shoot, so Paris (and the Eifel Tower) count.
6. The Australian sky as taken by my dear friend Deanne Kalda.
7. My new cyber crush is Kaitlyn of Modern Legacy. Love her style. Adore her attitude.
8. The best Sass & Bide shorts ever (via Honestly WTF).
10. Not sure what I like more about this photo by John Balsom for Harper’s Bazaar Australia: model Rihanne ten Haken or the Jil Sander top. I think it’s a tie.
What do you think? To see my other Tumblr finds this week pop over here.