It’s a new year and the same old me. It’s back to work today after a family holiday spent tripping to see the Gallic rels in France and to show the Aussie set some other bits and pieces on the Continent. It was fab, but I’m so happy to be back at my desk.
It’s taken me some time to get through the 1075 posts that have accumulated on my Bloglovin’ feed since I signed off from the world pre-Noël, but what finds I’ve found. That’s why this week’s Tumblr Tuesday is so jam-packed. What fun.
1. Red party shoes via Making Magique.
2. David Bowie by photographer Herb Ritts via Nowness.
3. Man Repeller Leandra Medine and her red sunglasses.
4. Anja Konstantinova for LoveCat magazine via Oracle Fox.
5. Abercrombie & Finch knitted shorts via The Q. Project.
6. Kate Moss via i like. you may not.
7. Model Mini Anden’s almost bare bottom in Zoo Magazine.
8. Simone Rocha shoes via Who is Bobb Paris?.
9. Colourful fabric via Tommy Ton‘s Jak and Jil.
10. Hairography via Vogue Germany.
11. Photo collage artist Pakayla Biehn via Honestly…WTF.